Monday, August 22, 2016

Welcome!!


Dear Visitors;
Welcome to my blog!

I’m so excited to share with you my first article now. Firstly, let me introduce myself. I’m greeting you from the capital of Turkey, Ankara. The owner of this blog is a girl graduated from university / International Relations and continues master education in the same field. I don’t give more detailed information about me because; I hope you will have much more idea later on.

I inform you the reasons of opening this blog and my possibly shares. This will be quitely personal blog and I want to clarify you all topics coming into your mind. As a person who likes reading and writing so much, I realize that people can rust their abilities while they’re trying to struggle with life. I’m one of these people. I fond of literature. In order to be interested again, I officiate to constitute this site. Namely, you can see lots of literary writings. But, I say that my first aim is to introduce you my country. I make a dot here. I don't think to limit but all I want to share is like this in general terms. I wish you follow me with pleasure. I'm going to write with pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment